Looking for new food ideas?
Trying to eat healthier for yourself or the planet?
Have a vegan friend or family member coming to visit?
I wrote this book for you, as well as for my kids, so they have a complete collection of all my recipes in one place.
COME TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH PLANT-BASED RECIPES FROM EVERY CONTINENT.
Dream about your next kitchen adventure…
- biscuit pot pie
- papas rellenas (delicious stuffed potatoes)
- chocolate coconut truffles
- cauliflower pasta alfredo
- mulligatawny soup
- torta od oraha (rich walnut cake)
- gochugaru baked tofu
- pumpkin seed meatballs
- 154 recipes from 108 countries
MOST RECIPES HAVE GLUTEN-FREE OPTIONS. It’s an easy PDF download for whichever device you have with you in the kitchen.
I wrote this book to give back and help based on reader feedback from my first two books.
- you want to eat plant-based for health reasons but don’t know where to start
- you’ve been vegan for years but need some new ideas
- you want to know what you can cook for a friend or family member who doesn’t eat meat or dairy…
… you will find answers here.
HAVE A DELICIOUS, FUN CULINARY TRIP! 🙂